• The proposer can avail Premium Waiver Benefit under these plans upto the age of 50 years nearer birthday at entry on payment of an additional premium. By payment of this additional premium, the premiums are waived from next due falling on or after the death of the proposer.
• Risk under these plans will commence either 2 years after the date of commencement of the policy or from the policy anniversary falling immediately after the completion of 5 years of age, whichever is later.
• Minimum Sum Assured is 1, 00,000 and Maximum Sum Assured is unlimited subjected to financial and medical underwriting.
• Payment of Premium in advance is also allowed where renewal premiums can be paid at the current discount value of 5%.
• In case of the death of the life assured before the commencement of risk, the policy shall stand cancelled and premiums paid (excluding the premiums for PWB) till death, under the policy will be refunded in full.
• In the event of unfortunate death during the term of the policy after commencement of risk but before maturity, 25% Sum Assured will be paid immediately on the death of the child, and the policy will cease to be in-force and 75% Sum Assured plus Bonus (vested till the death of the child) will be paid on the end of the policy term with interest accumulation at Interest rate declared by Beema Samiti.
This is a with profits endowment assurance plan available for children of 10 years or less. Sum assured plus vested bonus is payable on survival to the end of the term.